This program will provide children a free, high-quality preschool program. All students will benefit from curriculum used across the district in early childhood classrooms.
In addition, students:
· Are taught by highly qualified early childhood teachers
· Learn to appreciate individual talents/strengths of students with special learning needs
· Will increase self confidence
· Develop more positive self-images by learning from and teaching each other
· Participate in a program that uses developmentally appropriate practices and activities to prepare students for Kindergarten
We are currently recruiting Bryn Mawr Buddies for the 2015-2016 school year.
If you are intersted in your child joining the Bryn Mawr Buddies Program, please fill out an application here.